J. Robert Slaughter
Revenue Leader, Executive Advisor for High-Growth Firms
“It’s time to run Marketing like an investment fund.”
Accomplished executive leader working with high-growth technology firms to plan, execute and scale revenue operations (teams, processes-programs, technology). Proven ability of delivering go-to-market strategies, increased sales effectiveness, pipeline velocity and revenue growth. Well versed in bridging the CMO-CFO language barrier by detailing marketing’s and sales’ business impact and financial value.
- Fractional / Interim Revenue Leader (CMO, CGO, CRO)
- ROI-Based Analytics Detailing Marketing’s and Sales’ Business Impact and Financial Value.
- Go-to-Market, Demand Generation, Account-Based Marketing & Sales Strategies
- Marketing & Sales Technology and Revenue Operations
- ABM, Advanced Analytics and Attribution, CDP, CMS (CaaS/Headless), Cloud-Native/Serverless, Conversational/Engagement Marketing, CRM, DXP, Facial and Voice Recognition, Marketing Automation
- Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Content Marketing, Brand Storytelling and Advocacy
- Strategic Partnership Sourcing and Channel Management
- Publicis Sapient, Marketo, Adobe, Accenture, Salesforce, Oracle, Sitecore, Capgemini, Microsoft
- Start-up Formation and Governance
- Cross-Functional Change Management
- Developing and Implementing a “Shared Vision”
Verizon Enterprise Solutions, NASDAQ, International Olympic Committee, Viacom, L’Oreal, DuPont, Marriott, Lockheed Martin, SonyPictures, Coca-Cola, UPS, Sprint, NBCUniversal
Partner, Strategy and Revenue Operations, TechCXO
TechCXO is a professional services firm that provides experienced, C-Suite professionals to deliver strategic and functional consulting services for growth-stage technology companies. My practice includes go-to-market strategy, and the execution/scale of revenue operations (teams, processes-programs, technology).
Not every company needs a full-time CMO or CSO, but every business needs accelerating, financially sound revenue growth.
- The ABM Consortium – Executive Advisor
- Proof Analytics – Advisory Board Member
- Sales Enablement Society
- Founding Member (National Chapter)
- Founding President (Charleston, SC Chapter)
- GLG – Council Member, Marketing & Sales Technology
- Chucktech – Founder and Chief Evangelist
- Boy Scouts of America – Cub Scout Troop 519
- Fractional Executives: On-Demand Growth Acceleration
- Revenue Effectiveness Assessment and Consultation