J. Robert Slaughter
Revenue Leader, Advisor & Consultant to High-Growth Technology Firms
“Marketing is a force multiplier and creates a massive amount of business value. But most goes unrecognized and unrewarded. It’s time to stop being the C-Suite punching bag. It’s time to learn to speak the language of business.”
Marketing consultant, author, speaker, and contrarian who works with global technology firms to cut all of the marketing bulls#it and focus on delivering financially sound revenue growth. My ultimate goal is to elevate marketing as a strategic C-suite partner and bridge the CMO-CFO language barrier by detailing marketing’s business impact and true value.
- Interim, Fractional, On-Demand Revenue Executive and Leader
- ROI-Based Analytics Detailing Marketing’s and Sales’ Business Impact and Financial Value.
- Go-to-Market, Demand Generation, Account-Based Marketing & Sales Strategies
- Marketing/Revenue Operations
- Marketing & Sales Technology
- Marketing & Sales Enablement
- Content Marketing, Brand Storytelling, and Advocacy
- Strategic Partnership Sourcing and Channel Management
- Start-up Formation and Governance
- Cross-Functional Change Management
- Developing and Implementing a “Shared Vision”
NOTABLE CLIENT ENGAGEMENTS
Verizon Enterprise Solutions, NASDAQ, International Olympic Committee, Viacom, L’Oreal, DuPont, Marriott, Lockheed Martin, SonyPictures, Coca-Cola, UPS, Sprint, NBCUniversal
ABM, Advanced Analytics & Attribution, CDP, CMS (CaaS/Headless), Cloud-Native/Serverless Infrastructure, Chatbots & Conversational Marketing, CRM, Digital Experience Platforms, Facial & Voice Recognition Software, Marketing Automation
PARTNER & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES MANAGEMENT
Publicis Sapient, Marketo, Adobe, Accenture, Salesforce, Oracle, Sitecore, Capgemini, Microsoft, Atos, Mindtree
Marketing & Sales Advisor and Consultant
- Strategic and tactical consulting services for high-growth SaaS companies and technical agencies.
- Core focus: go-to-market strategies and the execution-scale of marketing/revenue operations.
- Numerous revenue-producing, executive roles (VP, CMO, CRO) at global enterprise SaaS organizations, system integrators, and technical agencies.
- TechCXO – Partner
- Marketo, an Adobe Company – Mentor, Fearless 50 Program
- The ABM Consortium – Executive Advisor
- Proof Analytics – Advisory Board Member
- Sales Enablement Society – Founding Member (National Chapter)
- Founding President (Charleston, SC Chapter)
- GLG – Council Member, Marketing & Sales Technology
- Chucktech – Founder and Chief Evangelist
- Boy Scouts of America – Scout Troop 519
- Fractional Executives: On-Demand Growth Acceleration
- Revenue Effectiveness Assessment and Consultation