J. Robert Slaughter
Revenue Leader, Consultant, Executive Advisor for High-Growth Firms
“Marketing is a force multiplier and creates a massive amount of business value. But most goes unrecognized and unrewarded. It’s time to stop being the C-Suite punching bag. It’s time to learn to speak the language of business.”
Accomplished executive leader working with high-growth technology firms to plan, execute and scale revenue operations (teams, processes-programs, technology). Proven ability to deliver go-to-market strategies, increased sales effectiveness, pipeline velocity, and revenue growth. Well versed in bridging the CMO-CFO language barrier by detailing marketing’s and sales’ business impact and financial value.
- Interim, Fractional, On-Demand Chief Marketing and Revenue Officer.
- ROI-Based Analytics Detailing Marketing’s and Sales’ Business Impact and Financial Value.
- Go-to-Market, Demand Generation, Account-Based Marketing & Sales Strategies
- Marketing & Sales Technology and Revenue Operations
- Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Content Marketing, Brand Storytelling, and Advocacy
- Strategic Partnership Sourcing and Channel Management
- Start-up Formation and Governance
- Cross-Functional Change Management
- Developing and Implementing a “Shared Vision”
Verizon Enterprise Solutions, NASDAQ, International Olympic Committee, Viacom, L’Oreal, DuPont, Marriott, Lockheed Martin, SonyPictures, Coca-Cola, UPS, Sprint, NBCUniversal
Publicis Sapient, Marketo, Adobe, Accenture, Salesforce, Oracle, Sitecore, Capgemini, Microsoft, Atos, Mindtree
ABM, Advanced Analytics & Attribution, CDP, CMS (CaaS/Headless), Cloud-Native/Serverless Infrastructure, Chatbots & Conversational Marketing, CRM, Digital Experience Platforms, Facial & Voice Recognition Software, Marketing Automation
Marketing & Sales Leader, Advisor, and Consultant
- Deliver strategic and functional consulting services for high-growth through enterprise technology companies.
- Numerous executive roles (CMO/CRO) at SaaS organizations and professional services firms.
- Practice includes go-to-market strategy and the execution-scale of revenue
operations (teams, processes-programs, technology).
Partner, CMO/CRO: Strategy and Revenue Operations, TechCXO.
- The ABM Consortium – Executive Advisor
- Proof Analytics – Advisory Board Member
- Sales Enablement SocietyFounding Member (National Chapter)
- Founding President (Charleston, SC Chapter)
- GLG – Council Member, Marketing & Sales Technology
- Chucktech – Founder and Chief Evangelist
- Boy Scouts of America – Cub Scout Troop 519
- Fractional Executives: On-Demand Growth Acceleration
- Revenue Effectiveness Assessment and Consultation