J. Robert Slaughter – Marketer with a Sales Mindset
Senior business growth advisor, marketer, sales strategist & practitioner. Career spent advising global organizations to plan, execute and scale revenue generation programs and frameworks. B2B marketing and sales subject matter expert with numerous articles published regarding account-based marketing, business analytics, content and data orchestration, customer experience, demand generation, and additional business impact strategies.
- Business, Marketing and Sales Strategy Across All Media
- Demand Generation, Lead Nurturing and Full Funnel Management
- Account Based Marketing and Selling
- Content Marketing, Brand Advocacy and Sales Enablement
- Marketing/Sales Technology and Operations
- Advanced Analytics and Attribution Modeling
- Strategic Partnership Sourcing and Channel Management
- Start-up Formation and Governance
- Developing and Implementing a “Shared Vision”
Principal, Ripple Effect Advisors – January 2002 to Present
Fractional executive level business strategy, marketing, sales, and revenue generating services for high growth technology companies.
Select Client List & Highlights:
- Sprint – Developed and executed marketing/sales launch plan for Washington, DC and Baltimore Metro B2B channel.
- SapientRazorfish – Mobile marketing strategist: Coca-Cola, L’Oreal, London Olympics, Football League International.
- Siteworx – strategic “Win Team” member: Marriott International and Lockheed Martin.
- NASDAQ – global demand generation advisor and marketing automation (Eloqua) consultant.
- Marketo – account and implementation specialist at Verizon Enterprise Services.
- Strategic Partnership Sourcing and Management – Accenture, Adobe, Atos, Capgemini, Marketo, Microsoft, Mindtree, Oracle, Salesforce
Roanoke College, Salem, VA.
- Founding Member, Sales Enablement Society
- Advisory Board Member, Proof Analytics
- Chief Evangelist, Silicon Harbor
- Co-Founder and Board Member, Oasis Community Cooperative