J. Robert Slaughter
Revenue Leader, Executive Advisor for High-Growth Firms
“It’s time to run Marketing like an investment fund.”
Accomplished executive leader working with high-growth technology firms to plan, execute and scale revenue operations, programs and teams. Proven ability of delivering GTM strategies, increased sales effectiveness, pipeline velocity and revenue growth. Well versed in bridging the CMO-CFO language gap by detailing marketing’s and sales’ business impact and financial value.
- Fractional / Interim Revenue Leader (CMO, CGO, CRO)
- ROI-Based Analytics Detailing Marketing’s and Sales’ Business Impact and Financial Value.
- Go-to-Market, Demand Generation, Account-Based Marketing & Sales Strategies
- Marketing & Sales Technology and Revenue Operations
- ABM, Advanced Analytics and Attribution, CDP, CMS (CaaS/Headless), Cloud-Native/Serverless, Conversational/Engagement Marketing, CRM, DXP, Facial and Voice Recognition, Marketing Automation
- Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Content Marketing, Brand Storytelling and Advocacy
- Strategic Partnership Sourcing and Channel Management
- Publicis Sapient, Marketo, Adobe, Accenture, Salesforce, Oracle, Sitecore, Capgemini, Microsoft
- Start-up Formation and Governance
- Developing and Implementing a “Shared Vision”
Verizon, NASDAQ, International Olympic Committee, L’Oreal, DuPont, Marriott, Lockheed Martin, SonyPictures, Coca-Cola, UPS, Sprint, NBCUniversal
Partner, Strategy and Revenue Operations, TechCXO
TechCXO is a professional services firm that provides experienced, C-Suite professionals to deliver strategic and functional consulting services for growth-stage technology companies. My practice includes go-to-market strategy (CMO-CRO-CGO), and the execution/scale of revenue operations (teams, processes-programs, technology).
Not every company needs a full-time CMO/CRO/CFO, but every business needs accelerating, financially responsible growth.
- The ABM Consortium – Executive Advisor
- Proof Analytics – Advisory Board Member
- Sales Enablement Society
- Founding Member (National Chapter)
- Founding President (Charleston, SC Chapter)
- GLG – Council Member, Marketing & Sales Technology
- Chucktech – Founder and Chief Evangelist
- Boy Scouts of America – Cub Scout Troop 519
- Fractional Executives: Somebody has already walked the path before you.
- Revenue Effectiveness Assessment and Consultation